Tips to Maximize Your Virtual Conference Experience!
Even though you can’t be at the conference in person this fall, you can still get ASGA’s great training and have a great time!
ASGA encourages you to have your entire Student Government – all members, officers, and advisors – attend the conference (the virtual registration fees includes everyone on your team at no extra charge).
While all of us would prefer to be together in person, there are some real benefits from attending a virtual training conference:
Virtual Conference Benefits:
- No travel expenses (no need for airfare, rental cars, vans, Uber, taxis, fuel, parking)
- No hotel expenses or roommate hassles
- Low food expenses (offer lunch on campus for those attending in person!)
- Same funny and knowledgeable expert ASGA speakers as always
- Multiple workshops & speakers to choose from
New Virtual Conference Bonuses
- NEW! Free review of your constitution (for ASGA members only, $500 for non-members)
ASGA experts will review your constitution using our proprietary rubric and give you a “grade” and suggestions for improvement (free sign-up when you register)
- NEW! Free review of your SG web site (for ASGA members only, $500 for non-members)
ASGA experts will review every aspect of your Student Government’s web site and give you an overall score with suggestions for improvement (free sign-up when you register)